Thursday, February 16, 2017

First Entry

I have an old blog but that was too personal for the kind of new blog I have in mind so I made this one. I wanted it to channel my lighter side, yung mas kikay, kuripot, palaban at baliw na ako. 

I am an accountant by profession and is currently working on a lot of long term plans. After office hours, and sometimes even while in the office, hehe, kapag may naisip akong bagong idea, google na yan ang kasunod. At alam natin ang nangyayari kapag naggugoogle, kung anu-anong mga interesting posts ang available kaya nawiwili ako sa pagbabasa. Currently I'm into nail art, braiding techniques, makeup, baking, weight loss, thrift shopping & ukayukay so expect some topics for these just to share my hacks and personal experiences. 

Kahapon I was googling something at mukhang hindi pa nacover masyado ng mga review blogs so I felt their importance big time. Dati ang impression ko sa mga review blogs e para lang maging in sa mga nauna pang nagreview. But then nung tumagal sabi ko aaah napakauseful pala nila. Their experiences vary so one can really dissect kung alin sa mga products/services ang ok o hindi. I now actually admire them because they get to be themselves, practice their art, help other people, and become useful citizens of this kawntri. 

So there, I hope to make a better version of me in this blog and I am now officially declaring it open for business. 📎

No comments:

Post a Comment